Battery cooling for mobile applications
No matter how much cooling is required or under which ambient conditions the energy storage system is used – zeta.line always ensures the ideal operating temperature. Thanks to its customised design, the use of state-of-the-art communication technology and diagnostic systems, e.g. CAN bus, zeta.line becomes an integral part of the overall energy storage system.
Equipment & options:
- refrigeration systems for energy stores in user-specific design
- compact and light design
- active cooling via refrigeration compressor
- passive coling for energy saving operation
- open and closed fluid concepts
- supply of several users
- synchronized communication to battery management system via bus systems
- qualification processes for mobile applications
- refrigeration capacity: 2 kW – 20 kW
- optional heating capacity: 1 kW – 10 kW
- climatic conditions: – 25°C – + 55°C
The function and endurance of Li-Ion batteries as energy storage devices for electrically powered vehicles is affected by the operating temperature. Consistent temperature control of the energy stores in road and rail vehicles ensures a long working life.
technotrans offers individual cooling concepts for mobile and stationary applications in electric mobility.
Get in touch with technotrans SE.
Your message will be forwarded to Bastian Thiel of the sales department.