Battery cooling for mobile applications
No matter how much cooling is required or under which ambient conditions the energy storage system is used – zeta.line always ensures the ideal operating temperature. Thanks to its customised design, the use of state-of-the-art communication technology and diagnostic systems, e.g. CAN bus, zeta.line becomes an integral part of the overall energy storage system.
Equipment & options:
- refrigeration systems for energy stores in user-specific design
- compact and light design
- active cooling via refrigeration compressor
- passive coling for energy saving operation
- open and closed fluid concepts
- supply of several users
- synchronized communication to battery management system via bus systems
- qualification processes for mobile applications
- refrigeration capacity: 2 kW – 20 kW
- optional heating capacity: 1 kW – 10 kW
- climatic conditions: – 25°C – + 55°C
The function and endurance of Li-Ion batteries as energy storage devices for electrically powered vehicles is affected by the operating temperature. Consistent temperature control of the energy stores in road and rail vehicles ensures a long working life.
technotrans offers individual cooling concepts for mobile and stationary applications in electric mobility.
48336 Sassenberg / Germany
Phone +49 (0)2583 301-1725
Fax +49 (0)2583 301-1077
Get in touch with technotrans SE.
Your message will be forwarded to Bastian Thiel of the sales department.